PANDHY' S™ fine mineral powders are blends containing pure oxidized mica.
Powders are available from semi-matte to very shimmery. All powders can be used as eye shadow, eyeliner, blush or nail polish (see instructions below). Shades of red, pink, brown and beige can be mixed with Clear Gloss lip gloss - you get exactly the shade you want on your lips. Maskers and makeup artists can mix different shades to create new colors.
- Eyeshadows: Use any color that suits you as an eyeshadow. Choose a lighter color to highlight under the browbones. Use a darker color to create shading.
- Blushes: Since PANDHY' S™ powders are so sheer, using a brush with blush is just a waste of blush. Instead, use a cotton ball and lightly touch the color from the jar. Apply to the desired area and fade carefully.
- Lip colors: Dip a clean lipstick brush into a clear lip gloss or lip balm, choose the color you want and dip the brush into the color. Apply carefully. By adding more color, you get a deeper shade. You can also use PANDHY' S™ coconut butter.
- Nail polishes: Since PANDHY' S™ Multi Purpose mineral powder contains no colorants, you don't need to add a base coat. Dip a colorless nail polish brush into the color you want and paint your nails. You can get a deeper color by using more powder. You can also mix the powder with colored nail polish!
- Body glow: Take the desired color on a cotton ball and apply it on the shoulders, face, décolleté, etc. for a healthy glow. You can also use some colors as sun powder!
Also available in a convenient sales package containing a brush!